This is an Information Only website. Richard Rizk, Attorney at Law does not collect or maintain personal data from visitors to this site.
Mydisabilityappeal.com and its lawyers are committed to protecting your privacy. We treat all information you provide to us with strict confidentiality. We will not sell or disclose personally identifiable information about you without your consent, except as may be necessary to pursue your claim and appeal and as allowed by this policy.
1. We may collect information about you as a visitor to mydisabilityappeal.com, including your IP address and the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit. We may also place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you when you return to mydisabilityappeal.com. Of course, you may adjust your computer settlings to disable cookies.
2. We may ask for information about you, including your name, contact information, your organization, and other information used to identify you.
1. We may use information about your visit to mydisabilityappeal.com to help us better serve your needs and the needs of other users.
2. Information you provide may also be used to keep you informed about events and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. We will not provide information to third parties for that reason, however. In some cases, we may share your information when you initiate a process that requires information about you.
3. We may disclose information if required by law or governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Mydisabilityappeal.com is Not Secure
Any information sent to us by e-mail or to mydisabilityappeal.com or its attorneys is not secure and is not confidential.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney – Client Relationship
Transmission of information from or to mydisabilityappeal.com, rizklaw.com, or any attorneys employed by either entity does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and us.